By acknowledging Kent Community Foundation’s support for your work, you help us raise awareness of local philanthropy, generate interest in community issues and encourage more funding for your organisation and others like it.
Using our logo
Please use our logo on any publicity materials about work we have supported, including posters, web pages, event invitations, etc. You can download our logo in one of the formats below.
KCF logo (for online use) (jpg)
KCF logo (for print use) (jpg)
KCF Brand Guidelines (PDF)
We love engaging on social media so please do talk about our support on your channels by using mentions, profile links and hashtags in your posts.
You can find us on:
Below is the standard text about Kent Community Foundation which can be included in any media releases about projects we have supported:
Kent Community Foundation helps individuals, families, businesses, trusts and foundations establish and administer their own charitable funds to support the causes that mean the most to them in Kent and Medway.
Since 2001, Kent Community Foundation has distributed over £30 million to local grassroots charities and voluntary organisations where a modest sum of money can make a significant impact.
For further information please call Hannah Lawrence, Communications Executive on 01303 815 157 or email email@example.com
Acknowledging funders and KCF
In talking about the funding received please thank the fund and make it clear it is administered by Kent Community Foundation. This will help raise the awareness of local philanthropy. For example:
Thank you for the generous support of The Brook Trust Fund for Kent, administered by Kent Community Foundation.
Photography and video
We love receiving your photos and videos which not only help us show the impact to our fund-holders but to promote the work we do and raise awareness of grassroots charities like yourselves.
Top tips for photography:
- Make sure you get consent from people if you take photos of them. Anyone in the photo must understand how the images will be used. If you are sending the photos to KCF then the ‘model’ must be made aware that their photo may be shared and used by Kent Community Foundation. You can let people know by:
- An announcement
- Verbally speaking to individuals
- Displaying notices
- A written consent form
Read here for advice from NSPCC on consent for minors.
- Add a human element - Photos and videos with people in work best
- Camera phones are fine to use, just remember:
- Hold them still to ensure they are in focus and not blurry
- Ensure you have enough light
- Get close to your ‘subject’ rather than using zoom which will decrease the quality
- Don’t use effects on your phone
- Provide them to KCF as a high-resolution photo – above 1MB
- Supply photos as high quality .JPGs, .PNGs or .TIFFs.
- Send via email, through wetransfer, Dropbox or on a USB which is posted in.