Kent Community Foundation provides financial support to hundreds of charities and deserving causes throughout the county each year.
KCF Strategic Alliances
- Kent County Council and the Big Lottery Fund - Kent Social Enterprise Loan Fund
- We facilitate the Funders Forum - an annual gathering of grant makers in Kent including: Roger De Haan and Fidelity
- Strategic mental health project with Kent and Medway CCG
- National programmes through UKCF
- Josephine is the voluntary representative KCC Strategic Partnership Board
- Josephine is the Chair of the Voluntary Sector Steering Group for Kent
Working with intermediaries
We work with infrastructure organisations to support the most in need in Kent & Medway.
Here are some of the organisations we work with:
Medway and Swale based organisations 📢 Apply by 28th February 👇 https://t.co/MWWI1zIPnC
Our January funding alert is going out this afternoon. Sign up below 👇 https://t.co/NlqQgtvuXb