Vanquis Social Impact Fund
Funding for charities, community groups or social enterprises supporting people living in Kent and Medway (as defined by the ME postcode) and have an income of £250,000 or under in the most recent financial year.
Projects should meet one of the following themes:
• Improving people’s personal finance capabilities (debt and financial advice/education)
• Improving physical and/or mental health
• Providing support which enhances, creates and sustains positive family relationships
• Addressing issues of low educational attainment and improving learning outcomes
• Providing people with opportunities to reduce inequality, exclusion and disadvantage, including projects which increase access to employment.
Priority will be given to small, community organisations in areas of social, financial and welfare disadvantage.
As a guidelines, applications submitted by 31st August will receive decisions by the 30th November.