West Kent Funding Morning
Are you a voluntary/community organisation working in Kent & Medway? Join us on Wednesday 17th April form 9.30am-1pm at Kings Hill Community Centre to find out what Kent Community Foundation has to offer.
What can you expect from the session?
- Discuss your funding needs one-to-one
- Learn the top tips on choosing the right funding for your activities and what makes a good funding application
- Our current and upcoming available funding
- Attend a workshop on making good grant applications
- A talk from Funding For All on current funding
- Opportunity to network with other charities
We are also offering short one to one funding advice sessions which can be booked via firstname.lastname@example.org or 01303 814 500.