Kent Community Foundation launch fresh new website
Kent Community Foundation are pleased to announce the launch of our new website. Having been in the pipeline for the past six months, the arrival of the new site offers a user-friendly experience with improved navigation and functionality.
KCF commissioned Kayo, a local based web developer to create a professional, user-friendly website which creates a good first impression, is modern, mobile-friendly and easy to navigate, with the introduction of a search function. We are really pleased to introduce new functionality and features to our new website, which is designed to make the user experience much more seamless and enjoyable.
New features include:
- Donor portal - fund-holders can privately login to view information about the fund they hold with KCF
- Search function for available funds – grant applicants are now able to search for funding by location or theme
- Beneficiaries map – both donors and grant recipients are now able to browse what we have funded in the last financial year, to get a sense of the types of project we support on an interactive map of Kent and Medway
- Website search function – making the site easy to navigate
- Mobile friendly - using the latest technology so the site is compatible with today's browsers and mobile devices
Josephine McCartney, Chief Executive Kent Community Foundation;
“We are excited about the launch of our new website; we hope both donors and grant applicants will find it easier to navigate. We love the new look and feel of the site, especially the new donor area where our fund-holders can access information about their fund with us. The new site is another piece in the jigsaw of our marketing strategy and will help us achieve the outcomes of our three year business plan.”
Hannah Lawrence, Communications Executive at Kent Community Foundation;
“The website has been something of a labour of love and is the result of an enormous amount of work on part of all the KCF team and our web developers. We are keen to improve every aspect of our on and offline presence, so projects such as this not only give us a huge amount of pride, but also demonstrate our commitment to excellence to our donors, grant recipients and supporters.”
KCF’s website will be updated with fresh new content on a regular basis, including new case studies, news stories and campaigns.
We hope you enjoy experiencing our new website!
We’d be grateful for your feedback and welcome any comments and questions at email@example.com