Kent Community Foundation has distributed over £32 million in grants and now provides financial support to hundreds of charities and deserving causes throughout the county each year.
Last year we distributed 560 grants to the value of £2.25million to small, local charities and individuals, where a modest sum of money can make a significant impact.
- Kent County Council and the Big Lottery Fund - Kent Social Enterprise Loan Fund
- Colyer Fergusson - endowment match funding programme
- We facilitate the Funders Forum - an annual gathering of grant makers in Kent including: Roger De Haan and Fidelity
- Strategic NEETs Funding Consortium
- National programmes through UKCF - #iwill, Tampon Tax Fund , People's Health Trust
Working with intermediaries
We work with infrastructure organisations to support the most in need in Kent & Medway.
Here are some of the organisations we work with:
Grants made 2017/18 vs IMD
Index of Multiple Deprivation Map
Need in Kent & Medway