Giving through our Themed Programmes
Our Themed Programmes are designed for anyone wishing to donate to local organisations through Kent Community Foundation.
Whether you are donating £100 or £100,000 this approach to local charitable giving allows you to decide which local beneficiary group you would like to benefit from your donation or, if you’re not sure, your donation can be spread across all four themes. Please see a description of each theme below. Once you have made your decision you can leave the rest to us.
Our Themed Programmes are open all year round and are open to any individual to donate as much or as little to the following causes:
- Children, Young People and Families
- Elderly and Isolated
- Employability, Skills and Enterprise
- Vulnerable Adults
The main aims of our Themed Programmes are to:
- MAXIMISE impact of our grant-making
- INCREASE numbers of applications and awards
- ENABLE an effective evaluation process
- ENSURE donations are allocated to those with the greatest needs